NEWS: Latest set of speakers announced for world largest patient led rare disease conference ECRD2020 - Register Now
We are delighted to announce the first set of speakers for European Conference on Rare Diseases & Orphan Products (ECRD) 2020.
#ECRD2020 will now take place uniquely online from 14-15 May.
Recognised globally as the largest, patient-led rare disease event, #ECRD2020 will take place via an interactive online platform and is open to everyone, wherever you are in the world.
Registration rates have been adapted to reflect the new fully online format of the event.
Be part of the global rare disease community at ECRD 2020 and shape the future for people living with a rare disease!
- Diego Ardigo, Chiesi Farmaceutici
- Anne-Sophie Chalandon, Sanofi
- Alain Cornet, Lupus Europe
- Hannu Hämäläinen, Finnish Innovation Fund Sitra
- David Lega, Member of the European Parliament
- Maria Montefusco, Rare Diseases Sweden
- Alexander Natz, EUCOPE
- Declan Noone, European Haemophilia Consortium
- Christine Patch, Genomics England
- Madeline Pe, European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer
- Alberto Pereira, ENDO ERN
- Bettina Ryll, Melanoma Patient Network Europe
- Violeta Stoyanova-Beninska, Committee on Orphan Medicinal Products, European Medicines Agency
- Enrique Terol, European Commission
- Sheela Upadhyaya, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
- Elizabeth Vroom, World Duchenne Organization (UPPMD)
- Petra Wilson, Health Connect Partners
More announcements to follow…