Patients at ECRD2022 - Why Register?
The European Conference on Rare Diseases & Orphan Products (ECRD) is the largest patient-led rare disease event.
Patients attending #ECRD2022 joined 1000+ other attendees from around the world (including fellow patient advocates, healthcare professionals, healthcare industry, academics, regulators and payers) for 5 half days of sessions and discussions featuring over 100 speakers, panellists and chairs.
Top 5 reasons why patients attended:
- Debate the ethical, legal and social implications of far-reaching topics such as data collection and sharing, eHealth, gene editing and access to new therapies
- Learn about the future of diagnosis care and treatment: its new hopes, promises and challenges
- Share your opinions and experiences as a patient or patient advocate
- Dialogue with all of the stakeholders shaping your environment
- Networking with your peers and other stakeholders